My portfolio includes short blog posts, news-based articles, and full-length feature stories.
Check out some of these examples, and if you’d like more – give me a shout.
- Nine Top Tips for Budgeting Your Cruise Holiday – Travel
- Are you the boss? Average household spend £4,000 each year on a network of 15 self-employed workers – Personal Finance
- Forget the foot in the door, here’s why salesmen with the soft touch have psychology on their side – Psychology
- House boats and shipping containers provide a route to a cheaper home – Personal Finance
- OPINION: Stop the phony photocalls. Why do we force our politicians into empty gestures of sham pity? – Politics/Op-Ed
- How to protect your summer bolthole during the winter months. Our top tips for boats, caravans and beach huts – Personal Finance/Holidays
- From a new vase, to tools for DIY and parts to fix broken toys: Start-up brings ‘affordable’ 3D printing to the home – Small Business
In addition to the website, Psychology Unlocked is a successful YouTube Channel, with thousands of subscribers and hundreds of thousands of views.
I also help clients update their website content – both written and visual. I collaborate with other YouTube Creators to write scripts, edit videos and provide voiceover narrations.
My work with BBC Radio Cambridgeshire involved interviewing people for local and specialist interest stories, and then editing the interviews into succinct and powerful storytelling packages.
At other stations I have researched and written scripts for speech broadcasts, as well as planned and presented mixed-format shows with a combination of music and speech.
From 2015 to 2019 I was a Trustee of Radio Brockley, London’s longest-running hospital radio station. In 2017 I was awarded a Hospital Radio Award for my World Music Show, Music Travels.
I have worked in the production and storyline creation teams on mainstream reality television shows in the UK, aired originally on Channel 4 and Sky One.
Also in the UK, I have devised and produced shows for the local Cambridgeshire channel, Cambridge TV.
For Royal Caribbean, I presented and produced a number of shows for their onboard television channel. Shows included: ship tours, informational videos, interviews and a daily entertainment show.
I have five years experience organising and delivering a wide-ranging programme of entertainment and events onboard cruise ships with Royal Caribbean. This involved planning cruises for maximum guest satisfaction, and hosting nightly shows and events, including stage work, party host, and television presenting.
I also have Master of Ceremonies experience for public events, such as the opening ceremony of the Heath Robinson Museum in London.
‘Daniel did an amazing job. Many people have come up to me since to say how good he was – and made admiring comments about the green suit! His contribution made the whole opening ceremony and the activities afterwards very professional.’Cynthia Wells, Acting Chairman, West House and William Heath Robinson Museum Trust